Blog posts by email
- How Las Vegas Changed My Life
- Suzuki Roshi, James Joyce, Richard Brautigan, a cow and Stravinsky
- Zombies and Vampires and Consumers— the state of the (American) world
- My First Psychic
- TINA TURNER and KRISHNAMURTI
- ALOHA OLD and HAPPY NEW!
- Achieve Spontaneously
- Good Days and Bad Days. . . and Mercury Retrograde
- Sex, Death, Religion and CELEBRATION!
- Pure of Spirit, Dirty of Mind
Tag Archives: movies
Zombies and vampires—they just keep coming—in movies, books and on TV shows. Why? I want to know why so many people want to watch shows or read stories about flesh-eating zombies and blood-sucking vampires. “Flesh-eating” and “blood-sucking.” A clue. … Continue reading