Blog posts by email
- How Las Vegas Changed My Life
- Suzuki Roshi, James Joyce, Richard Brautigan, a cow and Stravinsky
- Zombies and Vampires and Consumers— the state of the (American) world
- My First Psychic
- TINA TURNER and KRISHNAMURTI
- ALOHA OLD and HAPPY NEW!
- Achieve Spontaneously
- Good Days and Bad Days. . . and Mercury Retrograde
- Sex, Death, Religion and CELEBRATION!
- Pure of Spirit, Dirty of Mind
Tag Archives: memory
Is it possible that losing your mind is a very zen thing to do? I find the thought comforting. I order a new copy of Suzuki Roshi’s obscure, perplexing, illuminating book, Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind. I know I used to … Continue reading