Blog posts by email
- How Las Vegas Changed My Life
- Suzuki Roshi, James Joyce, Richard Brautigan, a cow and Stravinsky
- Zombies and Vampires and Consumers— the state of the (American) world
- My First Psychic
- TINA TURNER and KRISHNAMURTI
- ALOHA OLD and HAPPY NEW!
- Achieve Spontaneously
- Good Days and Bad Days. . . and Mercury Retrograde
- Sex, Death, Religion and CELEBRATION!
- Pure of Spirit, Dirty of Mind
Tag Archives: AliceAnne Parker
Our daughter April and Granddaughter Yashi were here for ten days at Christmas and we spent most of one day going through old photos… what fun we were having, how good we looked (and why didn’t we know it at … Continue reading
“I can’t believe it!” Kaui (Blogmistress and Goddess of Patience) said to me recently. “What?” “So-and-so said such-and-such to you and you weren’t insulted at all.” “Huh. . . I guess I don’t remember.” “You WEREN’T insulted,” Kaui said. “You … Continue reading