Blog posts by email
- How Las Vegas Changed My Life
- Suzuki Roshi, James Joyce, Richard Brautigan, a cow and Stravinsky
- Zombies and Vampires and Consumers— the state of the (American) world
- My First Psychic
- TINA TURNER and KRISHNAMURTI
- ALOHA OLD and HAPPY NEW!
- Achieve Spontaneously
- Good Days and Bad Days. . . and Mercury Retrograde
- Sex, Death, Religion and CELEBRATION!
- Pure of Spirit, Dirty of Mind
Category Archives: Uncategorized
“I can’t believe it!” Kaui (Blogmistress and Goddess of Patience) said to me recently. “What?” “So-and-so said such-and-such to you and you weren’t insulted at all.” “Huh. . . I guess I don’t remember.” “You WEREN’T insulted,” Kaui said. “You … Continue reading
Blog-mistress and Goddess of Patience, Kaui Lucas, and I are at Prima, the terrific new restaurant in Kailua, celebrating the success of the day before— when we worked with John LeBlanc and watched him make magic on my new Word … Continue reading
It’s time to talk about $$$$$$. How to get it. Why it’s such a loaded subject. Why we want it and fear it. But mostly I’m going to tell you how to get it— It’s good to have money. Money … Continue reading
Happy Happy Everything! We’re celebrating a movie star holiday in the Clark Gable and Carole Lombard suite at the historic Wolf Creek Inn in Wolf Creek, Oregon! (Grandpa the Rott and Momi the Golden Retriever are with us courtesy of … Continue reading